Bic Mac SetWorld's most popular burger that has everyone hooked, with two 100% pure beef patties and special sauce
- • Expires in 366 days of purchase
- • Send via Text message / Link share
- Must be used before the expiration and will not be valid for use once expired.
- Images are for illustration purposes only and actual product may vary.
- Product availability or prices may differ by locations and in the case the exact menu of equal price is unavailable, another menu of equal or higher value may be ordered. (Price difference must be paid on site and is not the responsibility of SodaGift.)
- Prices at Jeju island and rest area locations may vary and if your purchase exceeds the balance, you must pay the difference.
- Cannot be used with other discounts and coupons.
- Points and affiliate card discounts are subject to differ by participating locations.
※ Not redeemable at airports, department stores, rest areas, ski resorts and other specialty locations. Also excludes delivery and kiosk
Visit for more information: http://m.mcdonalds.co.kr/kor/news/detail.do?page=1&seq=503&rnum=1&temp_seq=&searchWord=
[Expiration Date Policy]
1. You can only extend the expiration date of valid gift cards up to the day before expiration.
2. Expiration date can be extended on a 93 days basis, but it cannot exceed 5 years from the date of initial issuance.
3. To extend expiration date of a valid gift card, contact inumber customer support at (1644-5093). Customer service hours are from Monday through Friday (9 AM to 6 PM KST).
[Cancel and Refund Policy]
1.Before initial expiration: Redeemed gift cards cannot be cancelled or refunded. Unused valid gift cards can be cancelled and refunded to purchasers by contacting SodaGift customer support at (firstname.lastname@example.org).
2.Expired gift cards: Unused expired gift cards can be refunded for 90% of the gift card amount. Contact inumber customer support at (1644-5093). Customer service hours are from Monday through Friday (9 AM to 6 PM KST).
3.Refunds for expired gift cards cannot exceed 5 years from the date of initial issuance.