Macho King Chicken+Bburinkle Cheese Ball+Coke 1.25LMacho King Chicken+Bburinkle Cheese Ball+Coke 1.25L
- • Expires in 366 days of purchase
- • Send via Text message / Link share
Order before 1pm December 1st, 2022 (KST): Expires in 93 days of purchase
Order after 1pm December 1st, 2022 (KST): Expires in 366 days of purchase
- Must be used before the expiration and will not be valid for use once expired.
- Images are for illustration purposes only and actual product may vary.
- Gift may only be redeemed to the corresponding menu on the gift card.
- Cannot be used with other discounts and coupons.
- Delivery fee may apply and is not included in the value of the gift card.
- Order can be cancelled due to store availability or other store limitations
※ Participating locations : https://online.bhc.co.kr/order/availableStore.do
[How to order online]
Click on e-coupon order → Select region and town → Register e-coupon number → Complete
[How to order via app]
Visit Google Play Store or Apple Store → Search and download 'BHC E coupon' → Select region and town → Register e-coupon number
[Expiration Date Policy]
1. You can only extend the expiration date of valid gift cards up to the day before expiration.
2. Expiration date can be extended on a 93 days basis, but it cannot exceed 5 years from the date of initial issuance.
3. To extend expiration date of a valid gift card, contact inumber customer support at (1644-5093). Customer service hours are from Monday through Friday (9 AM to 6 PM KST).
[Cancel and Refund Policy]
1.Before initial expiration: Redeemed gift cards cannot be cancelled or refunded. Unused valid gift cards can be cancelled and refunded to purchasers by contacting SodaGift customer support at (firstname.lastname@example.org).
2.Expired gift cards: Unused expired gift cards can be refunded for 90% of the gift card amount. Contact inumber customer support at (1644-5093). Customer service hours are from Monday through Friday (9 AM to 6 PM KST).
3.Refunds for expired gift cards cannot exceed 5 years from the date of initial issuance.