The terms and conditions are involved in you and Brite Inc. (hereinafter referred to as 'Company'), which is applied to the use of SodaGift Service (hereinafter referred to as 'Service'). If subscribing for 'Service', you shall be deemed to read and agree on all the contents of this terms and conditions. Please check whether you understand this terms and conditions after reading it carefully before using 'Service'. If you do not agree on it, you cannot use 'Service'.
1. Terms and Definitions
A. 'Gift Cards' includes but not limited to gift cards, gift certificates, vouchers, and gifticons that are either defined by monetary value or brand which you can purchase through 'Service'.
B. 'Vendor' is who issues 'Gift Cards' and offers a system that can deliver 'Gift Cards' via mobile text message in Korea. 'Company' has partnership with 'Vendor' to make 'Service'.
C. 'Respective marketplaces of specific brands' means one brand that each 'Gift Cards' are designated to redeem.
2. Availability and Pricing
We sell numerous 'Gift Cards' for whom are willing to send gift to South Korea through our 'Service'.
'Gift Cards' are subject to availability and we reserve the right to limit or reject any or all orders and to discontinue 'Gift Cards' without notice, even if you have already placed an order.
Exchange rate that we provide for you corresponds to the mid-market rate used in the global currency market. We do not take any responsibility for the changing part caused by the change of the global currency market after you pay.
Prices including fees are subject to change without notice and you will be charged the price set forth on the website at the time you place your order.
3. 'Vendor' Terms and Liability
'Gift Cards' are issued and activated by participating 'Vendor' and 'Respective marketplaces of specific brands'. 'Vendor' and 'Respective marketplaces of specific brands' decide certain terms and conditions for each 'Gift Cards' including expiration dates ('Terms'). The purchase of each 'Gift Cards' is governed by 'Terms' in addition to these terms:
· 'Vendors' can deliver 'Gift Cards' only via Korean mobile phone number
· 'Vendors' may set expiration dates for 'Gift Cards', in addition to other restrictions and requirements depending on the applicable law of your jurisdiction and the promotional nature of certain 'Gift Cards
· It is important that you review and familiarize yourself with 'Terms' prior to purchasing any 'Gift Cards'. If you have questions regarding the applicable 'Terms', please contact 'Vendor
· As issuer of the 'Gift Cards', 'Vendor' is fully responsible for all aspects of 'Gift Cards
· 'Vendor' is also responsible for any and all liabilities and costs ('Liabilities') suffered by you or any other customer caused, directly or indirectly, by 'Vendor' or their products or service
· Further, neither 'Company' nor 'Vendor' are responsible for lost or stolen 'Gift Cards
4. Payment Options
'Company' accepts only one form of payment: Bank transfer.
· By submitting your order, you acknowledge that you have to pay the exact amount with bank transfer accordingly that we show when you place an order if you want to proceed it.
· You are responsible for resolving any problem we encounter in order to proceed with your order.
The amount paid for any purchasable 'Gift Cards' on 'Service' does not include sales, value added or use taxes, which may be charged to your recipients separately by the applicable 'Respective marketplaces of specific brands' at the time you purchase products or services from 'Respective marketplaces of specific brands' using 'Gift Cards'.
'Gift Cards' you order will be delivered on the day of payment confirmation via recipient’s mobile text message with redemption instructions. If 'Gift Cards' are not received, we can resend them to the recipient within 7 business days after the day 'Gift Cards' being delivered for the first time (hereinafter referred to as 'Initial Delivery'). If you need further assistance please contact us at email@example.com
7. 'Gift Cards' Redemption
After purchasing 'Gift Cards', the recipient of 'Gift Cards' must redeem them by following the instructions provided.
· 'Gift Cards' can only be redeemed on 'Respective marketplaces of specific brands' that you choose within expiration dat
· If your 'Gift Cards' could not be redeemed, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
8. Refund and Cancellation
Refunds/Exchanges/Cancellations are accepted for orders prior to 'Initial Delivery'. However, once they are delivered, only unused 'Gift Cards' can be cancelled, exchanged or refunded within 3 business days after the 'Initial Delivery'.
We cannot provide you with a refund or exchange once 'Gift Cards' is used or has expired. If you have any questions or problems with your order, please contact email@example.com
We attempt to be as accurate as possible and to eliminate errors on the 'Service'; however, we do not represent or warrant that any description, 'Gift Cards' or 'Vendor' or pricing information provided on 'Service' is accurate, complete, reliable, current or error-free.
In the event of an error, whether on 'Service', in an order confirmation, in processing 'Gift Cards' purchase or otherwise, we reserve the right to correct such error and revise your order accordingly (including charging the correct price) or to cancel the order and refund any amount charged.
'Company' is not responsible for any liabilities, damages and costs arising from or related to (i) your loss or the theft of any 'Gift Cards'; and (ii) any act or omission of 'Vendor' in connection with 'Gift Cards'.
'Gift Cards' are only allowed to be used on 'Respective marketplaces of specific brands', 'Gift Cards' cannot be used as tender ex: Loans, mortgages, NTS Payments, etc. We do not allow purchases of 'Gift Cards' for anything besides their intended use.